- Read the care label and washing instructions before washing your Obiebébé items.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions, and organize into colors, blacks, and whites.
- Give garments a gentle stretch when they come out of the wash to get them back into shape.
- Always turn your Obiebébé garments inside out before washing.
- Use a delicate cycle if you are machine washing.
- You can use your dryer to dry 100% cotton, but you should take the items out while they are still damp.
- Do not use too much detergent.
- Do not use detergents with bleach.
- Do not wash items on a high heat.
- Do not soak garments with metal trims.
- Don’t wring or twist the garment as it comes out the wash this can ruin the fiber
FYI. Sometimes ventilation of the clothes is enough and we hope you will to think twice before you wash - for the durability of the clothes and for the environment.